Background: Reporter Peter Wensierski on the 'Forbidden Journey'
10/19/2012 - They were young and in love -- and trapped in an oppressive regime. In 1987, an East German couple traveled clandestinely from Berlin to Beijing in a brazen attempt to escape to the West. Only one of them would make it to freedom.
- 04.12.13 02:31 Min. Video: The Destruction of Heidelberg Castle
- 24.09.13 02:33 Min. Modern-day slaves in India: Daughters for Sale
- 16.07.13 00:58 Min. Prague Hog: Boar Runs Wild in Czech City
- 12.07.13 01:45 Min. Passau after the Flood: Historic High Water
- 12.07.13 02:22 Min. Deggendorf Flooding: A Boat Ride into Uncertainty
- 12.07.13 04:28 Min. Flood Protection: Grimma Residents Divided over 'Monster Wall'
- 12.07.13 01:57 Min. Fischbeck Cleans Up: Village Removes Mountain of Debris Behind Dike
- 24.05.13 03:26 Min. Deep Cuts: US Sequester Hitting Valuable Programs
- 17.05.13 03:26 Min. Mini Hot Rods: Street Legal Soap Box Derby
- 10.05.13 04:01 Min. Full Metal Cruise: Fans Rock in Style on Ship