A farmer in a ghost town: "I have to live here, even if it shortens my life"
03/06/2012 - Hosokawa, a farmer, lives in Iitate, a ghost town that was once home to 6,000 people. Despite being relatively far from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, the village is one of the areas most heavily contaminated with radioactivity. Iitate is evacuated - apart from Hosokawa who still cares for his animals.
- 11.08.15 02:51 Min. Dürre in den USA: Der Wasserengel von Kalifornien
- 26.09.14 00:29 Min. Sobibór: Archaeologists Uncover Gas Chambers
- 15.09.14 01:03 Min. Mike Christian: 'It Is the Most Humane Way to Die'
- 15.09.14 00:46 Min. Michael Copeland: 'You Can Buy Nitrogen in Every Hardware Store'
- 11.07.14 00:47 Min. Road to Rio 1: Road to Rio 1
- 11.07.14 00:11 Min. Road to Rio 13: Road to Rio 13
- 11.07.14 00:20 Min. Road to Rio 15: Road to Rio 15
- 11.07.14 00:54 Min. Road to Rio 12: Road to Rio 12
- 11.07.14 00:52 Min. Road to Rio 17: Road to Rio 17
- 11.07.14 00:45 Min. Road to Rio 21: Road to Rio 21