A farmer in a ghost town: "I have to live here, even if it shortens my life"
03/06/2012 - Hosokawa, a farmer, lives in Iitate, a ghost town that was once home to 6,000 people. Despite being relatively far from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, the village is one of the areas most heavily contaminated with radioactivity. Iitate is evacuated - apart from Hosokawa who still cares for his animals.
- 04.12.13 02:31 Min. Video: The Destruction of Heidelberg Castle
- 24.09.13 02:33 Min. Modern-day slaves in India: Daughters for Sale
- 16.07.13 00:58 Min. Prague Hog: Boar Runs Wild in Czech City
- 12.07.13 01:45 Min. Passau after the Flood: Historic High Water
- 12.07.13 02:22 Min. Deggendorf Flooding: A Boat Ride into Uncertainty
- 12.07.13 04:28 Min. Flood Protection: Grimma Residents Divided over 'Monster Wall'
- 12.07.13 01:57 Min. Fischbeck Cleans Up: Village Removes Mountain of Debris Behind Dike
- 24.05.13 03:26 Min. Deep Cuts: US Sequester Hitting Valuable Programs
- 17.05.13 03:26 Min. Mini Hot Rods: Street Legal Soap Box Derby
- 10.05.13 04:01 Min. Full Metal Cruise: Fans Rock in Style on Ship