Video: Interview with Sam Parnia
07/26/2013 - Raising the dead may soon become medical reality, according to Sam Parnia. An intensive care physician, he believes that modern resuscitation science will soon allow doctors to restore people to life up to 24 hours after they die.
- 04.12.13 02:31 Min. Video: The Destruction of Heidelberg Castle
- 24.09.13 02:33 Min. Modern-day slaves in India: Daughters for Sale
- 16.07.13 00:58 Min. Prague Hog: Boar Runs Wild in Czech City
- 12.07.13 01:45 Min. Passau after the Flood: Historic High Water
- 12.07.13 02:22 Min. Deggendorf Flooding: A Boat Ride into Uncertainty
- 12.07.13 04:28 Min. Flood Protection: Grimma Residents Divided over 'Monster Wall'
- 12.07.13 01:57 Min. Fischbeck Cleans Up: Village Removes Mountain of Debris Behind Dike
- 24.05.13 03:26 Min. Deep Cuts: US Sequester Hitting Valuable Programs
- 17.05.13 03:26 Min. Mini Hot Rods: Street Legal Soap Box Derby
- 10.05.13 04:01 Min. Full Metal Cruise: Fans Rock in Style on Ship